ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & RELEASES
01. You must be at least 18 years of age as of today’s date.
02. You must be legally eligible to live in the United States and work in the United States.
03. If you are selected as a potential 'gigster' you must execute the agreements required by Rise and Grind Staffing or their respective affiliates and related companies.
04. You agree to make a good faith effort to maintain your availability upon commitment and be willing to travel to the work location as part of the gig.
05. Any offer to staff a gig may be conditioned upon your submission to a background check, in accordance with applicable laws.
06. You understand and acknowledge that your participation in any gig, if any, does not fall under the jurisdiction of any collective bargaining agreement (whether or not you may be a member of one).
07. You are solely responsible for determining whether you are physically, emotionally, psychologically and mentally able to staff a gig. You understand that your participation in any gig may be physically and emotionally stressful, have freely and knowingly consented to assume such risk, and believe that you are fully capable of participating in the project.
08. By submitting this application and information contained therein (the “Information”), you hereby give the following representations, warranties, acknowledgments, consents and releases:
08(a). You hereby release all persons and entities connected with Rise and Grind Staffing, each of their respective affiliated and related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, assignees, and licensees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, legal fees) arising out of or in connection with their evaluation or use of the Information and/or the applicant selection process (including, but not limited to, defamation, personal injury, rights of privacy and publicity) (the “Released Claims”). The Released Claims specifically include, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) of any kind resulting from the actions of any other applicant or any other third party at any time.
08(b). You hereby consent to the recording, use and reuse by Released Parties of your voice, actions, likeness, name, appearance, biographical material, and any information contained in, derived from or obtained in connection with your application to be a participant in the gig or in any materials submitted by you in connection with your application (collectively “Likeness”), as edited, altered, or modified by us or by any of the other Released Parties, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, in or in connection with the gig or any other work.
08(c). You agree that the Released Parties may use all or any part of your Likeness, and may alter or modify it regardless of whether or not you are recognizable. You further agree that the Released Parties exclusively own all right, title, and interest (including, without limitation, all copyrights) in and to any and all recordings made by them and in and to any and all video that you have provided in connection with your application and any other materials that you have provided or may provide in connection with your application or the gig (collectively, the “Materials”), including, without limitation, the right to edit, alter or modify the Materials and to use all or part of the Materials and your Likeness in any and all media now known or hereafter devised worldwide, in perpetuity.
08(d). You further agree that Released Parties may use your Likeness and the Materials in connection with any promotion, publicity, marketing or advertisement. You grant the rights hereunder whether or not you are selected to participate in the gig in any manner whatsoever. You understand that you will not be paid any money for giving Released Parties these rights or for signing this agreement.
09. Whether or not I am selected to be a participant in a gig, I shall keep in strictest confidence and shall not, and shall not authorize or cause others to, directly or indirectly, use or disclose to any third party at any time (i.e., prior to, during, or after the project) any of the following, which is the exclusive property of Rise and Grind Staffing: any information or materials that I may read, hear or otherwise acquire or learn in connection with or as a result of my participation in or in connection with the gig, including, without limitation, any information concerning or relating to the gig, the gig applicants, the gig participants, the location(s) of the gig, the events contained in the gig, the outcome of the gig, and the contents of this application or any other agreement or document that I sign, have signed or receive from Rise and Grind Staffing at any time (collectively, the “Confidential Information”). I acknowledge and agree that my obligations with respect to confidentiality set forth in this application shall continue in perpetuity or until terminated by Rise and Grind Staffing by giving me written notice of termination. In no event will I have the right to terminate my confidentiality obligations under this application. I acknowledge that in the event I breach the confidentiality or any other provisions of this application, my breach may, in the sole discretion of Rise and Grind Staffing, result in my being disqualified to participate as a participant in the gig. I further acknowledge that a breach by me of any of the confidentiality provisions of this application would cause Rise and Grind Staffing irreparable injury and damage that cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by damages in an action at law, and, therefore, I hereby expressly agree that Rise and Grind Staffing shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief to prevent and cure any breach or threatened breach of any of the confidentiality provisions of this application by me.
10. As used herein, “Rise and Grind Staffing” shall include its licensees, successors, and assigns, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and representatives. I agree that Rise and Grind Staffing may license, assign, and otherwise transfer this application and all rights granted by me under this application to any person or entity.
11. This application may be executed by original, facsimile or electronic signature. Any signed copy of this application delivered by facsimile or electronic transmission shall for all purposes be treated as if it had been delivered containing my original signature, and shall be binding upon me in the same manner as though an original signed copy had been delivered.
12. The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this application shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of this application, which shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Note: Due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to every applicant regarding our decision. All decisions taken by us concerning the selection of the contributors are final and you agree not to challenge or appeal against those decisions.